- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Taco Seasoning
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- Put all of the crust ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a wooden spon until smooth. Grease a 9 x 13" baking dish; spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bottom. Bake at 350ē, 35 minutes or until browned, but not too dark. Let stand 5-10 minutes before adding the topping.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 teaspoons Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 4 ounce can chopped green chiles
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded, 2 cups
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.