Avocado Stuffed Cucumber
- 1 cucumber
- 2-4 tbsp cream cheese
- ½ avocado, mashed
- Salt & pepper, and other seasoning to taste
- Optional Toppings:
- Everything seasoning
- Crispy jalapenos
- Crispy onions
- Crispy garlic
- Fish, shrimp...
- Peeling the cucumber is optional, but less carbs.
- Cut cucumber in half lengthwise, cut off ends and scoop seeds out of halves
- Dry hollowed out cucumber with paper towels.
- Spread layer of cream cheese in the hollows
- Using a fork, mash avocado to desired chunkiness, season if desired.
- Fill hollows with avocado and top as desired.
- Cut into sections and chill until ready to serve.