Egg Roll Bowls by Skinnytaste
- 7 ounces ground pork
- 3 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2½ cups finely sliced napa or green cabbage
- 2 cups finely sliced baby bok choy
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2½ ounces sliced shiitake mushrooms
- ½ Tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 medium scallion, sliced, for garnish
- Set a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork and 1 Tablespoon of the soy sauce and cook, using a wooden spoon to break the meat into small pieces as it browns, about 3 minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are soft, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and bok choy, carrots, and mushrooms. Pour in the remaining 2 Tablespoons soy sauce, the rice wine, and sesame oil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage and book choy are wilted but still crunchy, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve hot, garnished with scallions.
- 1½ cups = 1 serving