by Josie Smythe
- Baby Carrots
- Seasonings of choice
- 2-3 Tablespoons Oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Cut potatoes into good sized chunks.
- Slice Onion.
- Sprinkle generously with seasonings of your choice.
- Heat oil in IP on Saute.
- When the display says "Hot" add the potatoes & onions;
- Saute for about 4-5 mins.
- (don't overcrowd the pot-do in batches if necessary)
- Remove potatoes & onions from pot.
- Add broth to the pot & deglaze it. (thoroughly scrape food off the bottom)
- Add the potatoes & onions back to the pot;
- Add the carrots & stir it up.
- Cook on Manual/High for 7 minutes; Quick Release.
- I use Mediterranean Seasoning, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper for my seasoning.