Oat Flour Blender Crêpes
- Vegan Oat Flour Blender Crêpes
- subheading: Ê ::
- 90g rolled oats
- 30g @anitasorganic all purpose flour
- 60g apple sauce
- 295ml plant-based milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- a pinch of salt
- Combine dry ingredients in a blender and blend until mixture resembles flour.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Allow batter to rest in the fridge for 20 minutes, if you have time.
- Heat crêpe pan or skillet with coconut oil or vegan butter over medium-low heat.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Makes 6 crêpes.
- banana, sliced
- almond butter
- pumpkin seeds
- dried blueberries
- cacao nibs
- Top as you please and enjoy!
- Happy weekend!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!