Sourdough Sugar Cookies
- Unsalted butter - Cookies are just not cookies without butter, and for baking it is best to choose unsalted butter so you can control the amount of salt added to recipes.
- Granulated sugar
- Sourdough discard - This is unfed sourdough starter or starter that has passed its peak. Honestly, active sourdough starter will also work, but if you need a recipe for all that sourdough discard you have, this is a fantastic one.
- Vanilla extract - Homemade or store-bought.
- All purpose flour
- Baking soda
- subheading: Tools you may need:
- Stand mixer
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Plastic wrap
- Cookie sheets
- Rolling pin
- Cookie cutters (optional)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!