~Recipe by Aldrich Flores
- 1lb shrimp *de-veined and peeled, leave tail on
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tbls butter * whatever you use
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine *used for flavor
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- dried parsley
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Put pot on saute mode.
- When Hot put in butter, let it melt.
- Then Saute the garlic till brown.
- Add the wine and Saute till the alcohol smell goes away. Use whatever white wine you like. When the alcohol boils away, it leaves an almost sweet taste and the flavor comes from the wine..
- Put in shrimp with the chicken broth, 2 pinches of kosher salt, pepper to taste.
- Close the lid and seal it.
- Cook on Manual/ High Pressure for 1 min. (if frozen, 3 mins)
- Quick release.
- Saute again till sauce starts to simmer,
- then add 1/2 Lemon juice and the parsley. Use as much parsley as you want, mix it together and you're done.