- 2-4 cups prepped fruit (sweetened and cooked if needed, like rhubarb or faux apples)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup lupin flour
- 3 tbs sweetener
- 2 tbs butter, slightly soft (not melted)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Pour prepped fruit in 8x8 pan
- Mix ingredients together until it crumbles, add an extra Tbsp of flour if needed
- Sprinkle the topping over the fruit and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top and the fruit is bubbles through the topping.
- Amount of fruit will depend on type of fruit and desired thickness of filling.