Instant Pot Troll
~by Josie Smythe
- -1 troll
- -2 cups water
- -2T meat tenderizer
- -2T brown sugar
- -Wash & shave troll (they're nasty little critters)
- -cut troll up into bite sized pieces & add to pot.
- -add water, meat tenderizer & sugar; stir.
- -Cook on High Pressure for 50 minutes; 15 min NPR
- -don't waste good broth on a troll, just use water.
- -some trolls are extremely bitter so you may need to add extra sugar.
- -some trolls are very tough & may require extra tenderizer and/or cook time.