Cinnamon Apple Blueberry Protein Pancake Bites (Instant Pot)
by Becky Elizondo
- 1 cup Kodiak Protein Pancake Mix
- 1/3 of an apple, chopped
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- -Mix your pancake mix as usual. I use Kodiak protein pancake mix.
- (1cup pancake mix with a little less than 1 cup water-mix to the consistency you prefer)
- -chop a third of an apple and add to mix
- -add about a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- -spray mold with non-stick pray just to ensure they don’t stick.
- -pour mix into mold.
- -drop a few blueberries into each bite.
- -add about a half cup of water and trivet to the pot.
- -place tray on a trivet, pressure cook for 5 minutes;
- then natural release for 5 minutes and finish with a quick release.
- -remove from Instant Pot and flip mold onto a plate.
- -serve as is or drizzle with pancake syrup (I use sugar-free)
- -Tray were not covered.
- Calories per bite: 62.2
- Protein: 4 g
- Fiber: 2.25g
- Sugar: 2g