- Raw, unfilitered, and unpasteurized- just the way nature intended.
- 1 pound fresh cranberry beans, shelled (about 1 1/2 cups)
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 ounces cornbread, cut into 1-inch cubes (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces dandelion greens, trimmed and cut crosswise into 2-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 cup small fresh basil leaves
Never loose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!