July 2017: Made this, was deeeeelicious, and very dense.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tbsp minced onion flakes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, packed and divided
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Russian Dressing, divided (get the recipe here)
- 1 cup dill pickle slices, about 20
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 large head of romaine lettuce, chopped
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.