- 1 1/2 cups of oreos, or other biscuits
- 3-4 tbsp butter (depends how thick the crust is and how crumbly you want it)
- 2- 8oz blocks of cream cheese (I used the low fat but not fat free) AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1/2 C white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs AT ROOM TEMPERATURE
- 1 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- Line the bottom of a 7 inch springform pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, crush the crackers/cookies until fine. mix with melted butter and press into the bottom of the springform with your fingers.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the cheese until smooth.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, just until incorporated.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15 second intervals until smooth and stir into cheesecake batter until mixed thouroughly and there's no marbling.
- Spread batter in the cheesecake pan on the crust. My batter was pretty thick.
- In the IP, pour in 2 cups of water and put trivet in.
- 20 min HP. 12 min NR
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- 5 hours + fridge