- 1lb ground turkey
- 1 large zucchini, shredded
- 12oz mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1c oatmeal
- 1tsp Bragg’s or soy sauce
- 1 Tbl minced ginger
- 2Tbl ground flax seed or 1 egg
- Shred the zucchini, sprinkle lightly with salt, and set aside.
- Mince or grate the mushrooms.
- Squeeze the zucchini to remove as much water as possible.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing lightly with your hands.
- Form into golfball-sized balls and place on a baking tray.
- Bake at 400° For 20 minutes or until firm.
- Frozen zucchini works well. Thaw and squeeze out as much water as possible.