Roasted Garlic Spaghetti Squash
- 2 lb Spaghetti Squash
- Olive Oil (Spray works)
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Carefully cut the ends off of the spaghetti squash and then slice in half lengthwise to make two long bowls. Scrape out and discard the seeds.
- Spray or lightly coat the inside and edges of each half, then toss 1 tablespoon of minced garlic into each.
- Place on a baking sheet, bowl side up, and bake for 30 to 45 minutes - until the edges are browned and the flesh comes away from the skin easily. Remove from the oven and rest 10 minutes.
- Use a fork to scrape the inside of the squash into "noodles" and serve as-is or under a dollop of your favorite sauce.
- Don't add very wet sauce to this and let it sit, as the squash will absorb the water and turn to overcooked mush. It's better to serve with veggies or a thick and chunky sauce.