Broad Bean, Mint and Feta Dip
Persian and Arabic people love Broad Beans and Feta Cheese. Fresh Mint Teas and Salads are also well loved in the Middle East. This Dip is an interesting blend of these three ingredients. ENJOY!
- 450g (3 cups) frozen broad beans
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Blanched vegetables (such as baby carrots and asparagus), to serve
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!