Recipe from Amazon:
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb spicy Italian pork sausage
- 1/2 lb ground chuck
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp ground fennel
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1 can (28.2oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- For Serving:
- 1 lb cooked pasta
- Parmesan Cheese
- Set Instant Pot to "Saute", and add oil.
- Saute onions, carrots, celery and garlic until the onions are translucent.
- Add ground meat and seasonings, and cook until meat is brown.
- Deglaze Instant Pot with red wine, and cook for 15 minutes until wine is reduced.
- Stir in tomatoes and sugar, then close the lid.
- Press "Cancel" then "Manual", and cook on "High Pressure"for 15 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti, or your favorite pasta,
- with a dusting of Parmesan cheese.