Bell Pepper Nachos
- 1.5 lbs lean ground turkey or grass-fed beef
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced very tiny
- 1.5 tsps. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1.5 cups chunky salsa, all natural, low sugar
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar/jack cheese
- 4 bell peppers, mixed colors
- Optional “nacho” topping ideas: sliced jalapenos, diced avocado, Greek yogurt, sliced green onions, and/or cilantro leaves.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!