- 1/4 Cup Low-Sodium Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 2 lb Cod Filets
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Spinach
- Combine the teriyaki and soy sauce in a small pot and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, until the consistency of thin syrup.
- On a baking sheet coated with foil or parchment paper lay the cod filets out, spray lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper on each side.
- Broil on high for 3 to 5 minutes until the fish is opaque and flaky. It may just be starting to crisp a little.
- Remove from heat and brush with reduced teriyaki sauce.
- Serve over fresh spinach leaves and a drizzle of teriyaki.