By Genene Abraham
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Applesauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- dash salt
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Chips, optional
- Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add Applesauce, egg, vanilla and mix.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold the Chocolate Chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into a greased 7" bundt pan, and cover with tin foil.
- Place a trivet in the pressure cooker, along with 2 cups of water.
- Set bundt pan on top of trivet using a foil sling to make it easier to remove.
- Set the pressure cooker (Instant Pot) to 30 minutes on manual.
- Let the pressure come down naturally. Will take about 25 minutes.
- Let the cake cool and then invert on a plate.