Best Grilled Salsa Verde Chicken
- 1 jar salsa verde, divided
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices Monterey jack
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- Lime wedges, for serving
- This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!