Malibu Pineapple Hooch (Instant Pot)
~by Christine Torgerson Marchand
- 4 Cups of Water
- 1.5 Cups of Sugar
- 1.5 Pounds of Pineapple Spears
- 4.25 Cups of Malibu Rum (1 L Bottle)
- Put all ingredients into Instant Pot. (Yes, the alcohol as well)
- Hit manual, 30 min on high pressure.
- Let it natural release (took 40 min) - YOU MUST LET IT NATURAL RELEASE
- Remove pineapple and blend it, pour it back into the main pot.
- Stir it once.
- Put into bottles.
- Store in dark place.
- Chill before serving. (And over ice)
- *Alcohol is flammable so keep it away from a direct flame. This recipe is for an electric pressure cooker, do not make it in a stovetop pressure cooker.
- *This recipe was made in a 6qt Lux (Instant Pot)