Dry Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 Gallon of Milk (Not UltraPasteurized)
- 1 Packet C20G Chevre Culture or C21 Buttermilk Culture
- 2-3 Drops Single Strength Liquid Rennet (only if using C21 Buttermilk Culture)
- This buttermilk culture makes a thick, old-fashioned New England Style, Buttermilk. For each batch, you can use 1-2 quarts of skim or whole milk, depending on your desired thickness. The amount...
- Add to Cart
- Good Thermometer
- Knife to Cut Curds
- Spoon or ladle to Stir Curds
- Large Colander
- Butter Muslin
- M222 Basket Cheese Mold (optional)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!