- 1 lb ground beef chuck, browned and drained
- 16 oz dried kidney beans
- 2 cans tomato sauce with 2 cans water
- 2 Tbsp dried minced onions
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Dump all of the ingredients into a gallon size freezer bag and freeze.
- When you’re ready to use; place it in the refrigerator overnight to thaw.
- Dump into Instant Pot, add 4 cups of water and cook on manual for 60 minutes.
- Serve with cornbread or corn chips and enjoy!