Recipe by Debbie Mullen DeLong
- 1 Vidalia onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ Poblano pepper
- 4 multi color mini peppers
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- spices of choice
- 4 cups liquid (I used ½ Thai culinary stock ½ water)
- 1 cup dried red kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 cup brown basmati rice, rinsed
- 1 small can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- Prepare veggies by chopping and dicing them.
- Then sauté in the Instant Pot, add spices and sauté 30 secs longer.
- Add liquid, beans, rice, and tomatoes.
- Set Instant Pot for 25 mins manual and NPR.