Wasabi Crusted Filet Mignon
- Here’s an easy 2 bowl, Asian inspired dish for a special summer evening dinner. The steaks are tasty enough on their own, so you can reserve the wasabi for for more mature taste buds if it’s too hot for the kiddos!
- Wasabi Crusted Filet Mignon – serves 4
- 4 steak filets
- 3 tablespoons wasabi paste
- 2 tablespoons panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon mirin
- For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 tablespoons A-1 steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Lawry’s seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- white pepper to taste
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!