Easy Chicken And Potato Dinner
Recipe by KRAFT
- 2 lb bone-in chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 lb baking potatoes (about 3), cut into thin wedges
- ½ cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Place chicken and potatoes in 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Top with dressing; sprinkle with cheese and seasoning. Cover.
- Bake 1 hour or until chicken is done (165ºF), uncovering after 30 min.
- This version was clipped from a magazine. The version now on the KRAFT site has different measurements and I haven't tried it. www.myfoodandfamily.com/recipe/052564/one-pan-chicken-and...