- 2 lbs Beef sirloin or chicken breast (½ lb per person, add more as needed)
- 1 Recipe Farley’s Secret Marinade
- Veggis of your choice
- 20 bamboo Skewers or 10 long metal skewers for threading
- Cut your meat of choice into 2” cubes. Whisk together ingredients for Marinade. Place sirloin or chicken in a Tupperware Marinating container or in a large re-sealable bag that is placed in a casserole dish. Pour marinade over meat and place in refrigerator overnight. Flip container occasionally to turn meat and better saturate with marinade.
- Day of BBQ
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning. Remove meat from refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature, about 20-30 minutes.
- If using a zip-lock bag for marinating, pour meat with marinade into the casserole dish. Prep the vegetables and have them at the ready.
- Thread veggie of your choice , 1 chunk of sirloin or chicken , onto skewer. Repeat until skewer is filled.
- DO NOT thread too tight or meat will not cook properly. Repeat same with remaining skewers until all the ingredients are used.
- Build a hot bed of coals or use your gass grill and grill the kabobs about 5 inches from the heat for 3-5 minutes per side, giving a quarter turn each time for even grilling. Meat should be medium-rare for best results.
- If you have a motorized spit for your trusty Webber or Gas grill , by all means use it. It will take longer to reach perfection, but it is well worth the wait.