Authentic Kimchi - Recipe Video
This Is A Really Good Website. Learn Lots! Excellent Step By Step Instructions!
- 3 pounds napa cabbage
- 9 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chapssalgaru (glutinous rice flour, aka sweet rice flour)
- 1⅓ cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sugar
- 9 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon peeled ginger
- 1 medium onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup gochu-garu (Korean hot pepper flakes)
- 6 ounces Korean radish, cut into matchsticks (about 1 cup), or daikon
- 3 ounces buchu (Asian chives, aka garlic chives), chopped (optional)
- 6 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 ounces carrot matchsticks (about ¼ cup)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!