Jalapeño Turkey Burgers (Whole30)
- 1 pound ground turkey (I prefer 85% lean, it has more fat which makes for a better burger!) If your ground turkey has excess liquid, be sure to set on paper towels to remove the juices.
- 1/2-3/4 of one jalapeño pepper, minced(I like it hot so I use 3/4)
- 1 medium size shallot, peeled and minced
- zest and of one lime, and 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 a teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- pico de gallo
- poached egg (optional)
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!