Homemade Shower Melts
- This shower melts recipe is very similar to homemade shower soothers. It's a great tried and true recipe to DIY if you are looking for how to use essential oils in the shower.
- Shower Melts Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup, Cornstarch
- 1/2 cup, Water
- Blue and Yellow Food Coloring (optional for colors)
- Our Favorite Measuring Spoons
- 5-7 drops, Therapeutic Grade Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Square Silicone Mold
- Use our favorite long handle measuring spoons to measure and stir the ingredients together without much mess!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!