Diy Candy Cane Bath Bombs
- ½ cup oil- Olive oil, liquid coconut oil, almond oil or grapeseed oil.
- ½ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup citric acid*
- 1 cup baking soda
- peppermint essential oil**
- molds- I used little cupcake liners, but you can use plastic Easter eggs, silicone molds or chocolate molds.
- Citric Acid can be found in most health food or kitchen stores and in the canning isle at major grocery stores.
- *Make sure you use a super high quality essential oil. One that you trust because it will be absorbed through your skin the tub.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!