Warm Chocolate Marscarpone Cheesecake
- Biscuit Base:
- 225g of Digestive Biscuits
- 60g of Unsalted Butter
- 60g or Milk Chocolate (finely chopped or grated)
- Chocolate Filling:
- 2 large Eggs (separated)
- 85g of Castor Sugar
- 230g of Mascarpone Cheese
- 150ml of Double Cream (lightly whipped)
- 50g Milk Chocolate (finely chopped of grated)
- 4 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder (sifted)
- 45g of ground Almonds
- Icing sugar for dusting
- The biscuit case is incredibly crumbly, even after baking.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!