Two Point Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup KODIAK CAKES PROTEIN PANCAKE POWER CAKES, FLAPJACK AND WAFFLE BAKING MIX
- 3 Tbsp Land O’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil, softened
- 1/4 cup SUKRIN GOLD
- 1 Tbsp white sugar substitute ( I use stevia or splenda)
- 1 large egg
- dash of salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 48 GHIRARDELLI MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS or 4 Tbsp milk chocolate chips
- The two key ingredients to making these chocolate chip cookies low in points is using SUKRIN GOLD-A ZERO FREESTYLE SMART POINT BROWN SUGAR SUBSTITUTE– along with Land o’ Lakes light butter made with canola oil.
- I use Land o’ Lake light butter for all of my baking recipes. I have found that it has the lowest points and it tastes amazing! You can find it at most grocery stores next to the butter. It comes in a tub-with a green lid. Be sure that it says light butter-they sell one that is regular that is made with canola oil as well-so be sure to check that it says light.
- I’m pretty particular about my chocolate chips when it comes to chocolate chip cookie. They need to be milk chocolate! It’s the one thing that I just won’t compromise on. Yes, chocolate chips do carry a bit of points but that is what makes these chocolate chip cookies taste so delicious!
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!