Mini Meatloaf Bites-Instant Pot
~from Lisa Wilgus
- -Meatloaf mix of your choice
- -Silicone Egg Bite Trays
- Grease the trays lightly then put a little ketchup in.
- Stir it around a little, then fill with meatloaf mixture. (about 2oz each)
- Cover tray with foil.
- Put a cup of water & trivet in pot.
- Stack both containers on top of trivet.
- Cook on High Pressure for 15 minutes; 12 minute Natural Pressure Release.
- -Temp was a little high, will back off a little on cook time next time.
- -Silicone Egg Bite Trays/Molds can be found on Amazon: