Easy Blueberry Muffins Without Egg
These easy blueberry muffins without egg are fluffy and delicious! They're super easy, ready in under an hour and will be devoured instantly. They're perfect for snacks or an on-the-go breakfast too!
- 1 cup Whole milk at room temperature
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Lemon Juice zest the lemon as you will need the zest for the recipe
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil room temperature
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Zest of one lemon
- 1 ½ cups Fresh Blueberries you can use frozen blueberries too
- subheading: Dry ingredients:
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- ½ tsp. Baking soda
- ½ tsp. Sea salt
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!