- 1 c cookie crumbs
- 1 c confectioners sugar
- 1 ½ c finely chopped walnuts
- 2 Tbsp light corn syrup
- ¼ C rum/brandy
- 2 Tbsp cocoa
- Combine crumbs, sugar, 1 c nuts, corn syrup, liquor, & cocoa in bowl. Mix well.
- Form into 1" balls.
- Roll balls into remaining nuts.
- Air dry about 1 hour; store in airtight container.
- Substitute any kind of cookie crumbs (graham cracker, chocolate cookie, vanilla cookie; gluten free, etc). Coat in nuts, cocoa, coconut, etc. Use any flavor liquor to match cookies & coating/filling.