This is a simple dish to put together combining kielbasa, potatoes, sauerkraut, onions and tomatoes.
- 1 lb kielbasa, or your favorite sausage (raw or precooked, or frozen even) cut into medium to large pieces
- 2 large russet potatoes, quartered
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 small jar sauerkraut
- 1 onion cut into large chunks
- Add all ingredients to the pot.
- Press Manual Button to cook on High Pressure and adjust time to 9 minutes.
- After the time is up, Quick Release the pressure valve.
- Serving suggestion: Serve with spicy German mustard, sourdough, and applesauce.