Potato and Mushroom Persillade
- 350g peeled floury potatoes, such as king edward, cut into 5 to 6mm slices
- 5 tbsp duck or goose fat (or see tip for a vegetarian alternative)
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 15g fresh flatleaf parsley leaves
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 300g mushrooms, cleaned and thickly sliced if large
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!