Healthy Eggroll in a Bowl (21 Day Fix)
red, green, tsp
- 1 lb ground turkey (or shrimp, chicken, etc)
- 1 package coleslaw mix
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp Braggs Amino
- 1-2 tsp rice vinegar
- Cook the ground turkey until done and remove from pan.
- Add onions, garlic to the pan and saute until nearly cooked through.
- Add the coleslaw mix and continue to cook about 15 minutes, then mix in cooked ground turkey.
- Add the Braggs amino acids and rice vinegar.
- Allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes.