Pineapple-Teriyaki Chicken Tacos
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 - 20 oz Can Pineapple Rings
- 1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- Corn Tortillas
- Green Onion
- Reserve juice and two rings of pineapple for topping. Blend or finely chop the rest.
- Combine chopped pineapple, teriyaki sauce, and chicken breast in a slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
- Shred the chicken with two forks and serve in warm corn tortillas with desired toppings.
- This is also really good on or with my Pineapple-Lime Salad