How to Make 3 Ingredient Low Carb Paleo Flatbread
- 1/4 cup coconut flour, sifted (I used 1/3 cup)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder* (I used 2-2/3 tsp)
- 12 egg whites** (I used a 500ml carton which equals 16 egg whites)
- 1 tsp sea salt (I used 1.3 tsp)
- Optional: Herbs of choice (e.g. basil, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, rosemary)
- Coconut oil/cooking spray
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!