- STUFFED BAGEL BALLS
- 5 Freestyle Points 173 calories
- TOTAL TIME: 40 minutes
- Easy, homemade, mini stuffed bagel balls filled with cream cheese! This copycat Bantam Bagels recipe is made with no yeast, no boiling, no fancy mixer!
- 1 cup (5 oz) unbleached all purpose flour, whole wheat or gluten-free mix*
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (make sure it’s not expired or it won’t rise)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (use less if using table salt)
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt (not regular yogurt, it will be too sticky)
- 4 tablespoons (4 ounces, or half package) 1/3 less fat cream cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 1 egg white, beaten (whole egg works fine too)
- (optional toppings: everything bagel seasoning, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried garlic flakes, dried onion flakes)**
Sign up to create your own recipe box. Copy any recipe from any website with a click. You'll then have the complete recipe in your recipe box.