15 Minute Instant Pot Creamy Pasta
This Instant Pot creamy pasta recipe is perfect for lunch or dinner. A rich, lemony and garlic sauce with perfectly cooked pasta, ready in minutes! You won't believe how easy it is to make a pasta recipe in your Instant Pot!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ white onion diced fine
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 4 ounce cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 oz. 226 g long pasta, like spaghetti or linguine
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley chopped
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!