Shrimp Scampi in the Instant Pot
Shrimp Scampi with Penne Pasta
- 1 box Penne Pasta (1 lb)
- 3 ½ Cups Water
- 2 heaping tsp Chicken flavor Better than Bullion
- ½ Cup Butter (1 stick) cut into about 8 pieces
- 12 turns of salt grinder
- 3 tsp California Lemon Peel
- 3 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Seasoned Pepper
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2-3 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 lb bag frozen shrimp, tail on (bag said 41-60 shrimp).
- Put pasta in IP.
- Add water.
- Dot top of pasta with butter pats.
- Put the rest of the spices in.
- Dump bag of frozen shrimp on top.
- Put lid on, make sure vent is set to seal.
- Cook on manual for 6 min then quick release.
- It took about 25 min to come to pressure and about 5 min for quick release so total time was about 36 min.