Homemade Feta Cheese
- 4.5 Gallons of Whole Milk(not ultra pasteurized)
- 1/4 tsp MM 100
- 3 ml (just over 1/2 tsp) Single Strength Liquid Rennet
- Cheese Salt
- Calcium Chloride (for pasteurized milk)
- MM 100 Mesophilic starter culture can be used to make a variety of semi ripened and fresh cheese including Brie, Camembert, Gouda, Edam, Blue, Feta, Havarti and Chevre. This culture will create a nicely pronounced...
- Add to Cart
- Good Thermometer
- Knife to Cut Curds
- Spoon or ladle to Stir Curds
- M222 Basic Kit Mold
- 1 qt Jar of Water for Pressing
- Draining Mat
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!