Secretly Healthy Chocolate Cake!
- 1 cup spelt, white, or bob’s gf ap flour
- 1/2 tsp each: baking soda and salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp ground flax – Here’s a vegan chocolate cake without flax
- 1/3 cup sugar, or xylitol for sugar free
- 1/4 cup additional sugar, OR 1/8 tsp uncut stevia
- 1/2 to 1 cup mini chocolate chips – not optional; omit at own risk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 loosely-packed cups frozen cauliflower, thawed completely but not cooked (250g) (Or omit and sub 1 cup canned pumpkin if cauliflower is too crazy for you)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (For pumpkin version, use just 1/3 cup)
- 3 tbsp oil – or omit and increase milk to scant 2/3 cup for a lower-fat option
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!