This one uses orange marmalade. Yum.
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (about 2 lbs.)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water + 3 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 green onions, chopped, optional
- red pepper flakes, optional
Want your own copy of the complete recipe? Sign up to copy any recipe from any website with a click.