Grilled Naan with Garlic Scape Chutney
- 5-1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour; more as needed (optional: sub 1 Cup whole wheat)
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 T kosher salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup olive oil and more for brushing.
- 1½ C water
- Garlic Scape Chutney:
- ¾ cup chopped garlic scapes, tops removed (or sub Italian parsley or cilantro packed w/ 2 cloves garlic)
- ½ cup fresh mint packed
- ½ cup roasted or smoked almonds
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ jalapeño or Serrano pepper- for a little kick (optional)
- 1 T lime juice ⅓ C olive oil.
- Olive oil or Melted butter for brushing
- 1 C Melty cheese- such as mozzarella, queso fresco, or paneer
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!