Seafood Pasta with Shrimp and Scallops (And Garlic!)
- 1 lb (454 g) scallops, fresh or thawed
- Kosher salt
- 12 oz (340 g) good quality pasta
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 large or 12 medium shrimp, fresh or thawed
- 3 or 4 cloves minced garlic
- chopped Italian, flat leaf parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 oz (85 to 100 g) good quality butter
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) dry white wine (you can substitute seafood stock or broth if you’d like)
- (lemon slices/wedges to serve)
- Fresh, crusty bread to serve.
Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Learn more! It's free!